The Solution for Roaming Modular Furniture Sections
If your sectional sofa keeps moving around, you can fasten the sections together with the Sofa Snap® bracket. This hardware is used to connect modular upholstered furniture to form seating rows or groups. The hardware is easily connected to the bottom of the upholstered pieces and connects to the corresponding angle bracket. When not in use the device can be pivoted out of the way. The catch fork is turned and the upholstered pieces are pushed together. The connection is released by lifting.
- This piece has flat mounting plates and is designed to mount on the bottom of the sofa.
- The mounting plate is approx. 1.75" Deep x 2.25" Wide and requires 5 screws to mount.
- If you do not have a wide enough frame to accommodate this plate, consider the Compact Angle Mount Sofa Snap.
- While one Sofa Snap® bracket is sufficient for most applications, some customers have found that sectionals located in high-traffic environments may benefit from installing two Sofa Snap® brackets at each separation.
- In addition, the “Fixed Mount” models (#910 and #917) are not designed to pivot, allowing a stronger connection.
- Sofa Snap® brackets may not provide a secure connection if your Sectional pieces are located on an uneven surface, or if they stand at different heights from the floor (replacing the legs to all be the same height can fix this.)
Sofa Snap® is a registered trademark of Homeplace Group, Inc.